- General Stipulations
The website of the residential complex Barrio Residence, available at the address www.barrio-residence.ro, is owned by G-Union Real Estate S.R.L., a company under Romanian law, with its registered office in the Municipality of Bucharest, District 3, Calea Vitan, No. 23c, Rooms 10, 11, 12, Floor 7, Romania, registered under no. J40/16706/2020, having CUI 43410179. 43410179.
In order to use the Site, users must be at least 18 years of age and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing and using the Site, the User acknowledges and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as well as the other policies relevant to the Site.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site in any way.
Barrio Residence – G-Union Real Estate S.R.L., company under Romanian law, with registered office in the Municipality of Bucharest, District 3, Calea Vitan, No. 23c, Rooms 10, 11, 12, Floor 7, Romania, registered under no. J40 /16706/2020, having CUI 43410179. 43410179.
Any user(s) who browses and/or reads and/or uses and/or requests a request on the Site and/or subscribes to the Newsletter.
The contract concluded between the User and the Company, according to these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Partners
Third Party Partners represent the partners on whose behalf we can communicate with Users and are divided into: service providers, media partners, collaborators, landscaping companies and credit institutions.
Third Parties do not have access to the User's personal data, except in cases where the Company has obtained prior consent from the User in this regard.
Any information related to the User that allows his or her identification directly or indirectly, such as name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number and which are provided by the user for the purpose of registering a request on the Site regarding the purchase of a product located for sale in the entire Barrio Unirii, the transmission of opinions and suggestions, the publication of materials or for any other purposes.
Consent regarding the processing of personal data
It means any manifestation of the data subject's free, specific, informed and unambiguous will by which he accepts, through a statement or an unequivocal action, that the personal data concerning him be processed.
Responsible for the protection of personal data
The Company and/or the Partners appoint a person whose purpose is to inform and advise the operator, or the person authorized by the operator, as well as the employees who deal with the processing regarding their obligations under the law as well as monitoring compliance with the laws regarding data protection and the policies of the operator or the person authorized by the operator regarding the protection of personal data, cooperation with the supervisory authority, assuming the role of contact point for the supervisory authority regarding processing issues.
The contact person on the part of the data operator, respectively the DPO (Data Protection Officer) on the part of the partner are:
- Company representative: email@example.com
- Accessing the Site
Users can access the Site simply for information, and can place a request in the contact form to receive more information about the products on sale at Barrio Residence.
When registering the request for information on the Site, the User can opt for:
- direct communication of offers and information regarding the request placed via e-mail, sms or phone call.
- Contract ending
Registration and use of the Site constitutes the User's express and unequivocal consent to the conclusion of the Agreement which includes these Terms and Conditions and the Information Note on data processing.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User understands that any subsequent or concurrent commitments in connection with these Terms and Conditions are superseded by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not create rights for third parties.
- Duration and termination of the contract
The contract is considered concluded for an indefinite period for the entire duration of the site's existence.
- Use of the Site
Users do not have the right to:
- access and use the Site for purposes and by means that constitute abusive use;
- use the Site in a manner or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the Site or impairment of the Site's performance, availability or accessibility;
- use the Site in any manner that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity
- use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any materials that contain (or are in connection with) spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other virus-infecting software computers;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to data mining and harvesting) with respect to or in relation to the Site without the Company's prior written consent;
- to use the data collected from the Site for any direct or indirect commercialization (marketing) activities, including but not limited to e-mail marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing;
- to use the data collected from the Site to contact individuals, legal entities or other persons and entities.
- Processing of Personal Data
The general legal framework that regulates the protection of personal data is represented by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) applicable in the European Union.
When you choose to register a request on the Barrio Residence website, certain of your personal data will be processed by the Sales Agency, exclusive representative of Barrio Residence, mainly to be able to provide you with the requested information, and namely information about the products on sale within the residential complex Barrio Residence.
- Intellectual property
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires Users to comply with any intellectual property rights owned by the Company or third parties.
The content and graphic elements of the Site, including but not limited to the entire textual content, technical sources of all present and future services and facilities, are owned by the Company and/or, as the case may be, the Company's Business Partners. They are protected by copyright, trademark rights and other laws and treaties. The Company does not assume responsibility for the veracity of the intellectual property rights owned by its Commercial Partners and which are used on the Site as a result of their agreement. In the situation where the content of the website refers to the Company's commercial partners, specifically either to their intellectual property rights, or to the commercial activities they carry out, respectively commercial campaigns, products and services, prices, etc., the Company is not responsible for the accuracy and legality of the information of such content, which is made available in its entirety by the Commercial Partners, the latter bearing full legal responsibility regarding this content.
By using certain specific tools of the Site, where specified, the Users assign their intellectual property rights to the Company, including but not limited to the texts published on the Site, the files uploaded to the Site.
Users have the obligation to respect all the intellectual property rights of the Company as well as of its Partners promoted on the Site, provided by the legislation in force. Users are prohibited from using any image, brand or sign belonging to the Company or third parties, unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the legal owners.
Users may view, download and print other pages of the Site for personal use only, subject to the restrictions set forth below or in any other clauses of these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the content for purposes other than personal purposes can only be carried out with the prior written consent of the Company and by indicating the source of the information.
In this regard, Users are prohibited from:
- republish materials on the Site (including republishing on other sites);
- sell, rent or sub-license the materials on the Site;
- to present any materials on the Site to the public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit the materials on the Site for commercial purposes;
- redistribute materials on the Site, except for content specifically or expressly made available for redistribution.
Requests for the use of the content of the Site for purposes other than personal can be sent to the address: Calea Vitan no 23C, Rooms 10, 11, 12, Floor 7, District 3 for the attention of the Administrator or by e-mail to the address: contact@barrio- residence.ro
These Terms and Conditions do not grant Users any right, title or interest in the Site, in the content owned by other people and published on the Site, in the trademarks, signs or other intellectual property rights owned by the Company.
Considering the fact that the Company wants to improve the Users' experience on the Site, it encourages opinions and suggestions; however, the Company may use the comments or suggestions without any obligation to the Users.
- Waiver and Assignment
Any situation in which the Company does not act immediately to realize a right of its will not be interpreted as a waiver of that right or its realization.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or of no effect, the other provisions will not be affected by it, remaining in full force and effect, being interpreted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the above case, the invalid or ineffective provision will be replaced by another, acceptable from a legal point of view, and which will produce legal effects as close as possible to the Company's intention. The above also applies to omissions.
Users may not assign any or all of their rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of liability
The Company provides the Site AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, and AS AVAILABLE, without any express or implied warranty. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULT THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE EFFECTIVE, SECURE OR ACCURATE OR THAT IT WILL MEET USER'S REQUIREMENTS.
The Company does not guarantee that the Site will be constantly available.
If maintenance work is required and the Site is unavailable for maintenance reasons, the Company will inform Users at the time of accessing the Site.
The Company will not be liable for internet/network failures and, in particular, for failures due to which the Site cannot be accessed as a result of technical or other difficulties that are outside the Company's sphere of influence, e.g. force majeure, fault of third parties.
The Company is not responsible for inaccurate and/or untrue personal data provided by Users, especially for those provided by minors, in order to create the appearance of the minimum age of 18 years, in order to place an application on the site.
The User understands that the Company has no control and no obligation to act regarding:
- the content that is accessed by the User through the Site;
- the effect of the content on the User accessed through the Site;
- the User's interpretation or use of the Site's content;
- the actions the User undertakes as a result of accessing the Site's content;
- the damages created by the errors, inaccuracy or non-updating of the information published on the Site and coming from external sources;
- damages created as a result of the Site not functioning as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links published on the Site.
- The Company assumes no liability for any indirect, special, incidental damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site.
- The User understands that the products or commercial promotions promoted on the Site belong to the Company, that the prices displayed are informative and may undergo unannounced changes, for which the Company does not assume legal responsibility. The presentations displayed on the Site regarding the products, services and promotions presented on the Site belong exclusively to the Company, which is fully responsible according to the law for the information provided.
- The User understands that the Company shall not be liable for any loss, costs, lawsuits, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if these are directly caused by non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The User understands that if the prices or other details related to the products/promotions of the Company's Commercial Partners have been displayed incorrectly, the Company reserves the right to modify the information displayed on the Site, without being held liable.
- The user understands that the images presented on the website are for example, and the presented products, plans and information may undergo minor changes in the characteristics, design, without being able to attract the responsibility of the Company and without constituting a binding title for the Company
- The company does not guarantee optimal use of the Site except by using the Internet Explorer browser at least version 9, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
- Applicable law in the competent court
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Romanian law.
An attempt will be made to resolve any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions amicably within 15 working days from the date of written notification of the problems by the User. If the parties do not reach an agreement regarding the dispute, it will be addressed to the competent Romanian court for resolution.
Consumers cannot waive their legal rights. Any contractual clauses that remove or limit the rights conferred by law on consumers will have no effect on them.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions regulation was updated on 22.09.2023.
Barrio Residence reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Thus, please check the relevant Terms and Conditions section when you access the site, as changes may have occurred since your last visit.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing to use the Site after the entry into force of some changes/additions, the User agrees to comply with them.
IF THE USER DOES NOT WISH TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS/SUPPLEMENTS THEREOF, THEY SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.